LOWBOY TRAILERS – INFORMATION
Click on YouTube Link Below For Video
Our Hydraulic Detachable Gooseneck Construction Trailers are also commonly referred to as “Lowboy Trailers”. Kaufman Trailers lineup includes a long list of standard features that are sure to keep us higher than the industry in every category except price. With available capacities ranging from 35 to 55 tons as well as the highest quality components and workmanship you can’t go wrong investing in one of our lowboy trailers.
Kaufman’s hydraulic powered, self-lifting, self-aligning detachable gooseneck slides easily into the V-Shaped alignment trough. This guarantees the easiest hook-up in the industry. Our hydraulic controlled truck rest provides unsurpassed convenience by eliminating the need to manually block the neck during the detachment process. The custom built U.S. made heavy duty hydraulic cylinders provide the perfect combination of power and convenience. With our increased cylinder stroke you will be able to raise the trailer chassis as high as 16” – 20” off the ground depending on the truck fifth wheel height. Our easily adjustable heavy duty hinged compression block assembly provides approximately four inches of ride height adjustment depending on the length of the gooseneck. With multiple gooseneck lengths available in 6” increments, we are able to help you find the perfect length neck to fit your needs.
Standard Detachable Gooseneck Trailer
Kaufman’s Standard Detachable Gooseneck trailers are set up with the local construction and forestry companies in mind. While almost all options are available for upgrade on the standard models, some of them are not necessary for most users. We have specifically designed the standard models to include the most common options selected on our lowboy trailers. Included in the list of standard features are a lockable toolbox, 14” drop cross-members over the axles, boom well trough and cover plate. A U.S. made Sealco brand wiring harness, lifetime LED lighting, and a self-contained amber strobe light kit provide the ultimate cold weather lighting package. Additional standard features on every trailer include 9 pairs of D-Rings, and 2” nominal air dried white oak decking. All tri axle air ride trailers feature a third air lift axle.
Deluxe Detachable Gooseneck Trailer
Kaufman’s Deluxe Detachable Gooseneck trailer packages are specifically set up to make many of the premium options more economical by bundling them. The deluxe models will come with a lower deck height, heavy duty frame upgrade with 8” wide flange material on the main beams, a lower profile tapered beam at the front of the chassis, 26’-0” well length in lieu of 24’-0”, 6” bucket trough at the rear of the deck, and a heavy duty outriggers.
- 35 Ton - Detachable Gooseneck Spring Ride Trailer - Standard$44,990.00
- 35 Ton - Detachable Gooseneck Spring Ride Trailer (With Dovetail Package) - Standard$47,990.00
- 35 Ton - Detachable Gooseneck Air Ride Trailer - Standard$48,850.00
- 35 Ton - Detachable Gooseneck Air Ride Trailer (With Dovetail Package) - Standard$51,850.00
- 35 Ton - Detachable Gooseneck Air Ride Trailer (18" Low Pro) - Deluxe$54,560.00
- 50 Ton - Detachable Gooseneck Air Ride Trailer - Standard$59,900.00
- 50 Ton - Detachable Gooseneck Air Ride Trailer - Deluxe$62,900.00
- 55 Ton - Detachable Gooseneck Air Ride Trailer - Standard$63,900.00
- 55 Ton - Detachable Gooseneck Air Ride Trailer - Deluxe$66,900.00
- 55 Ton - Detachable Gooseneck Drop Rail Air Ride Trailer - Deluxe$68,500.00