Kaufman Trailers Home
About Kaufman Trailers
In May of 2017 Kaufman Trailers celebrated 30 years of supplying high quality, cost-effective Utility, Gooseneck, Flatbed, Equipment, Car, and Dump Trailers. You can pick up your trailer at one of our two distribution centers either East or West of the Mississippi River. We can also deliver factory-direct anywhere in the continental United States.
We are an industry leader in product innovation. Since our humble beginnings in 1987, our products have become the standard of excellence for the industry. If Kaufman sells it, you can depend on it being the best value available. Our rigorous internal standards as well as NATM certification assure you of a durable, long-lasting, great investment.
We specialize in the following types of trailers:
- Utility – This family features top rails and a full width spring assist landscape gate. Our single and tandem axle utility trailer families are available in all popular sizes. GVW ratings range from 2,000 to 17,000 lb. Our heavy duty line-up features robust main frames with a heavy duty split spring assist landscape gate. We also offer wood floor utility trailers with slide-in ramps.
- Gooseneck – We offer gooseneck trailers in multiple types. These include flatbed version with the floor over the tires, equipment hauler style with fenders, and tilting deck in both deckover and floor between the fenders configuration. We offer detachable gooseneck trailers up to 55 ton capacity.
- Flatbed – We define this family as a trailer having the floor over the tires. These models start at 14,000 GVWR with electric brakes and go up to our 62,000 GVWR tri-axle air brake model.
- Equipment – All our equipment trailers have fenders and swing-up ramps in ratings ranging from 7,000 to 17,000 GVWR. With our extensive range of models, we have an equipment trailer to fit every need.
- Car Hauler – Kaufman Trailers is an industry leader in car trailers! We offer products to haul from one to six cars. Our broad array includes wood, diamond, and ridged mesh floors – bumper hitch or gooseneck – and our popular wedge and double deck line-up.
- Dump – Low profile dump trailers are available in bumper pull and gooseneck hitch options. Weight ratings ranging from 10,000 to 17,000 GVWR.
Kaufman Trailer’s friendly, specially trained customer service staff can help answer your questions and assist you in finding the perfect trailer for your needs at a price you will love!